Saturday, November 23, 2019

Noticing xxxviii - oops + wedding

I had posted a nice long write-up for today, on camping. But some keystroke I made in a teeny revision just now wiped the whole thing away. So . . . if I have the heart to reconstruct it tomorrow, I will do so. I do not have it now.

For today, then: a few random photos. We were at a wedding in a beautiful place. It was a great day.

Having just found a geocache, before the ceremony;
the clear area behind David is the wedding venue
Miranda grappling with the only champagne bottle
in sight (there was plenty of other libation)
David and Milo waiting for the ceremony to start
Doug and Serena, bride and groom + Tenaya Jane, their daughter
A beautiful spot to speak vows
Serena, her dad Walt, sister Megan, mom Cindy
We headed home via a couple of geocaches as well
Fossilized (or just concretized) scallop

It was a wonderful day. Best wishes to the newlyweds.


No comments: