1. There is not enough time in a day.
2. I will never get my ducks in a row.
3. Entropy always seems to win—which I guess means, I don't work hard enough. (That's an inside joke. One of David's favorite sayings is "Fight entropy. Do work!" Ergo.)
4. Though it seems like all I've been doing lately is work. Maybe I'm not doing the right kind of work?
5. I am going to have to really, really concentrate on structuring my time, if I want even half a chance of making a dent in entropy's rabble-rousing.
6. It's very easy to do anything but what I should be doing, which is why this post will consist of a few images from my Flickr stream—the first ten pages—randomly chosen based on a simple "ooh" response, as in, "ooh, yeah, that's the sort of mood I'd like to create around here, once I get the chaos under control." Edited down to ten.
7. That was fun. Choosing the photos, I mean, and then narrowing down. I may have to make a regular practice of this. I've got many pages of pictures on Flickr, after all.
8. I am very, very, very grateful that I have had a life full of beautiful landscapes like these. And for so much else.
Please enjoy. (And as always, click on the images to view them large and on black.)
|Watsonville: strawberry fields forever|
|Blackwater NWR, Maryland|
|Bosque del Apache, NM|
|On the way to Coromandel, NZ|
|Mo'omomi Preserve, TNC, Moloka'i|