Thursday, January 5, 2017

Hodgepodge 68/365 - Hiking Garland

When I have work in, I get obsessed with . . . work. It's a bad trait. (And sadly, when I do not have work in and could be working on my own creative projects, I manage to do anything but. Does anybody out there have a solution for that problem? Because it is a problem.)

Right now, I have work in, and it's a tedious job, and it feels like I'm in a tunnel with no light at the end of it quite yet. Just me and the computer screen and too many words. 

I really need to give myself the gift of a day off. Right? Of course right!

So tomorrow, I think I'll do just that, and take Milo for a nice long hike at our favorite regional park, Garland Ranch. Before a period of rain sets in. We might venture up a steep trail to find a relatively new geocache that has only been found once, by my friend Alastair. It's about time it got found again. Right? Of course right!

Here's some photos of Garland. That place never fails to make me happy with its myriad landscapes. Maybe I'll take some more photos tomorrow—maybe even with a camera other than my iPhone. Anything's possible! (Click on the images to see them large on black.)

















1 comment:

Kim said...

Beautiful images. Please let me know when you find the solution to the problem.