Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Walking

I love to walk. You could say, it's what I do best. 

Typically, I go walking in the woods--up in our local Jacks Peak park full of pines (and poison oak); over in Fort Ord with its live oaks; down Big Sur way in the redwoods. Or along the shore: the Asilomar boardwalk, the Marina dunes, to and then along Del Monte Beach, at the foot of our local thoroughfare.

Recently, though, I've decided to get out for a(n at least) weekly walk through local neighborhoods. Take a look at how people dress their houses and yards up, while listening to a podcast or two. Today was my first foray: from my house up through neighboring Seaside. Five miles. I took a few pictures. (Click to see large: they're better that way.)






The day's route started at the blue arrow and headed to the right (east), then into a nice loop.


And on the way back, our Frog Pond, just a half-mile from my home. 



No comments: