Sunday, February 14, 2021

February 14

Every so often I search Flickr for a day in my life, to see photos I've posted on a particular day of the year. February 14 turns me up four photos, from 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 respectively. I feel a little chagrined that my participation in Flickr has fallen to almost zero. It's a great space for sharing, and archiving, photographs. Maybe I should make a point of showing up there more often?

Paris Bakery, downtown Monterey

An edit of a book on French wines

One of a mob of cedar waxwings that showed up
on our pyrocanthus to feast away!

A lone sparrow on our soon-to-be-no-more
ash tree

But seeing as how February 14 is St. Valentine's Day, here are a few pictures of my Valentine of going on 42 years. My co-adventurer. My partner in life. My rock. My love. David Ralph Canright.

Having just finished a mud run

Pondering life on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial

Testing some sort of scientific phenomenon
at the Maryland Science Center, Bal'more

A sushi restaurant with interesting lighting

Best buds forever!

We like mushrooms

Making friends with trolls

In the high Sierra

Best buds FOREVER!

1983-ish? In El Cerrito, our first home.
(Or should I say, Who is that dreamboat?)

Out geocaching

!

In Xinjiang Province, getting ready for a total eclipse

A 3D movie seems to be in our future

Ah, air travel

In North Carolina at a family reunion

Chillaxin'

Who IS that guy?

On Teewinot. Climbing through life together.
❤️





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos, great love!

Unknown said...

HEY, iT'S NINA and what a beautiful post. I loved seeing David in his many guises. Yup, you two are definitely good together! Love, me

TJ said...

Wonderful photos and sentiments. Happy Valentine's Day to the wonderful two of you.❤️