Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hodgepodge 143/365 - Layover Days

We are currently in Eilat, on the Red Sea. Here is the view from my room, by day:


And here it is now, at night:


We get to stay two nights here, which is a treat. (Three nights is even better: we'll get that again when we hit Jerusalem in a couple of days.) I have to admit, I am looking forward very much to Monday and getting to Rome and settling in for six nights. Then Venice, again: six nights. That just sounds like the lap of luxury. And lazy mornings! At least the option thereof.

But I mustn't let the anticipation distract me from the next few days full of interesting sights and activities. Be here now.

That's about all I've got in me today. It's almost 9:30: my bedtime this last week. This tourist business is exhausting.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Early to bed; early to rise. What has happened to you?