Thursday, February 6, 2020

Babar clandestin (1/100)

Some time ago I had a short run of Babar shots on Flickr, taken here and there. Babar loves to explore. I am hereby inviting Babar back out into the world, and will document 100 of his days over the next year. I'm doing this now in part because... we're off to Antarctica! And Babar has always wanted to go to Antarctica! So much so that he snuck into my carry-on. Here he is, hoping I won't notice him. But I did notice him, and I'm delighted that he wants to come along. We'll have a marvelous time! In the far South, and over the next year.

I actually wanted to do this project on Instagram, but Instagram is a pain, as far as I can tell. So yeah, I posted the first picture there, but without commentary. I'm not going to do a lot of typing on my phone. Jayzus.

Anyway: here's the first installment. 100 days of Babar! Vive l'éléphant curieux et audacieux.

No comments: